REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-22 WRESTLING IS NOW OPEN!
The Lakeland Predators are excited to announce registration is open for the 2021-2022 IKWF wrestling season! Registration for the entire season will cost $200 (additional siblings $100). This covers the cost of practice from November until March and includes a USA Wrestling card, a team t-shirt and an award at our end of the season banquet. Team gear (singlet and warm-ups) will be available at an additional cost.
To register, each wrestler will need to:
- Complete the Lakeland Predators registration form located here.
Once the form is submitted, we will invite you to the Lakeland Predators TeamSnap page. We use TeamSnap, a team sports management app, to communicate with parents and schedule events during the season.
- Complete the Illinois Kids Wrestling Federation Application for USA Wrestling Athlete Membership which you can get here. New wrestlers will also need to submit a copy of their birth certificate. Send completed form along with a copy of their birth certificate (if needed) to [email protected] or mail to P.O. Box 520 Antioch IL 60002-0461
- Pay registration fee via TeamSnap. Once we receive the complete forms, an invoice will be sent out via TeamSnap.
Practices are set to begin on Tuesday November 9th and will be held at Antioch Community High School. Tots (wrestlers 4-6 years old) will practice upstairs on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 to 7:30 PM. All others (7-14 year olds) will practice in the downstairs wrestling room on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 to 7:30 PM.
Important Dates for the 2021-22 Season
- Dec. 4, 2021 – Competition start date (first day clubs are allowed to sanction events)
- Jan. 15 & 16, 2022 – Jon Davis Kids Open, BOS Center – Springfield
- Jan. 30, 2022 – Dual Meet State Championships
- Feb. 26 or 27, 2022 – Regionals
- Mar. 5, 2022 – Sectionals
- March 10, 11, & 12, 2022 – State Championships, BMO Harris Bank Center – Rockford
The Lakeland Predators can always use additional coaches. If you are interested in helping coach please fill out the coaches application found here: https://forms.gle/y93yHmR4qopAkGAw9. All coaches will need to obtain a USA Wrestling “Coaches Card” and purchase a Wrestling Leader Membership available after completing a background check and the required SafeSport training.
If you have any additional questions please reach out to us at [email protected]
|September 1, 2021||4:00 pm|
|Antioch Community High School|
|1133 Main St, Antioch, IL 60002, USA|