REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022-23 WRESTLING IS NOW OPEN!
The Lakeland Predators are excited to announce registration is open for the 2022-2023 IKWF wrestling season! Registration for the entire season will cost $225 ($200 Early Bird Discount until 10/15/2022) and $125 for additional siblings. This covers the cost of practice 3 days a week from November until March and includes a USA Wrestling card (a $55 value!), a team t-shirt, dinner and an award at our end of the season banquet. Junior Predators (Tot and Bantams born 2014 and later) will practice 2 days a week and registration will be discounted to $150. Team gear (singlet and warm-ups) will be available at an additional cost.
To register, each wrestler will need to:
- Complete the Lakeland Predators registration form located 2022-23 WRESTLING REGISTRATION.
Once the form is submitted, we will invite you to the Lakeland Predators TeamSnap page. We use TeamSnap, a team sports management app, to communicate with parents and schedule events during the season.
- Complete the Illinois Kids Wrestling Federation Application for USA Wrestling Athlete Membership which you can get HERE. New wrestlers will also need to submit a copy of their birth certificate. Send completed form along with a copy of their birth certificate (if needed) to [email protected] or mail to P.O. Box 520 Antioch IL 60002-0461
- Pay registration fee via TeamSnap. Once we receive the completed forms, an invoice will be sent out via TeamSnap.
We anticipate that practices will begin on Tuesday November 8th and will once again be held at Antioch Community High School. Practice times and dates will be dependent upon numbers of each age and experience group. However, we expect that our Junior Predators (wrestlers 8 years old and under and some beginner wrestlers) will practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 to 7:00 PM. All others (9-14 year olds) will practice on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays likely starting at 7:15 PM. Some optional practices may be held on Mondays and Fridays.
Important Dates for the 2022-23 Season
- Dec. 3, 2022 – Competition start date (first day clubs are allowed to sanction events)
- TBD – Jon Davis Kids Open, BOS Center – Springfield
- TBD – Dual Meet State Championships
- TBD – Regionals
- TBD – Sectionals
- TBD – State Championships, BMO Harris Bank Center – Rockford
The Lakeland Predators can always use additional coaches. If you are interested in helping coach please fill out the coaches application found here: https://forms.gle/y93yHmR4qopAkGAw9. All coaches will need to obtain a USA Wrestling “Coaches Card” and purchase a Wrestling Leader Membership available after completing a background check and the required SafeSport training.
If you have any additional questions please reach out to us at [email protected]
|August 15, 2022||4:00 pm|
|Antioch Community High School|
|1133 Main St, Antioch, IL 60002, USA|